Trevor is an alumnus of the University of Oklahoma with degrees both in Linguistics (BA, cum laude) and German (BA, cum laude). His primary interest is phonetic variation as it relates to gender identity and sexual orientation and others’ perception of these speech varieties. Specifically, he is focused on phonetic qualities in the speech of transgender individuals. In addition to his linguistic endeavors, he also has experience as a writing coach, both at the University of Oklahoma and the University of Georgia. Additionally he has been an active member of the Linguistics Society at UGA from 2012 to present and served as Treasurer from 2014 to 2015. He was also a founding member of the annual Linguistics Conference at UGA and was the conference chair in 2015.
- LING 2100: The Study of Language
- GRMN 1001: Elementary German I
- GRMN 1002: Elementary German II
- GRMN 4380: Contrastive Grammar: German-English (Teaching/writing assistant)
- GRSC 7770: Seminar for Graduate Teaching Assistants